fredag 11 mars 2011

Idag flög en ängel till himlen ♥



You tuck me in

Turn out the light

Kept me safe and sound at night

Little girls depend on things like that


Brushed my teeth and combed my hair

Had to drive me everywhere

You were always there when I looked back

You had to do it all alone

Making a living, make a home

Must have been as hard as it could be

And when I couldn´t sleep at night

Scared things wouldn´t turn out right

You would hold my hand and sing to me



Caterpillar in the tree, how you wonder who you´ll be

Can´t go far but you can always dream

Wish you may and wish you might

Don´t you worry hold on tight

I promise you there will come a day

Butterfly Fly Away

Butterfly Fly Away



Flap your wing now you can´t stay

Take those dreams and make them all come true

Butterfly Fly Away

We been waiting for this day

All along and know just what to do


Butterfly Fly Away

Vila i Frid lilla Elin

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar